We went to a family reunion this weekend and then spent the night in a friends mountain home (more on this in the next post!)! The reunion was lots of fun- we were able to catch up with family and see how big all the kids are getting (it's hard to believe that I used to be one of the little kids in the family picture. . . ). Ewan got to hang out with his cousin, Gavin, who is just 1 month younger and is
SOOOO cute!!!! I did not get enough pics, but, thankfully, my wonderful cousin, Tami, sent the family photo! The site of the reunion is so beautiful and I hope it is ALWAYS here (forever a topic of discussion during the "family meeting"!!!). Going to S.F. pond brings back fond memories of my childhood and the yearly trip my family took to the reunion. I recall playing with cousins I saw too little of, paddle-boating, swimming and just running around amongst the beauty of God's great creation!!!! I know some in my wonderful family wish for the reunion to be elsewhere, bu I cannot imagine a better place- because S.F. pond is where all my wonderful memories of family reunions began . . . and I hope for Ewan to create wonderful fond memories at S.F. pond too!!!
Ewan and Gavin (with dad grilling in the background- great job dad!!!)

Ewan attempting to steal Gavin's lunch (of course, Ewan would have NOTHING to do with his own lunch!!)

The Family photo- what a good looking bunch!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment