Wednesday, July 16, 2008

. . .and other such things. . .

Many of my family and friends know that I greatly enjoy cooking and baking. I have been religiously following a "foodie" blog I stumbled upon a few weeks ago here. I have also been making a few of the recipes that are posted on this blog and have been quite impressed with the result. So, today, I decided to try my hand at cran-blueberry scones with a lemon glaze that Prudy posted for her Fourth of July menu. I have to say- "well done, Prudy"- these scones are YUMMY! To get the recipe go here. It is VERY easy to make (it literally took less than 15 minutes to whip it all together and then only a 15-20 minute bake time!)

Somewhat misshapen, but, they are homemade!




Unfortunately, 1 of the six already disappeared. . .hmmmm. . .I wonder where? This is definitely a recipe I will make again- except I will definitely double it!!!

No comments: