Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tag. . . I'm it

So my lovely sister-in-law, Katie, tagged me- so here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm- 1998- well, it was the summer before my senior year of college, and since I had decided to change my major 4 TIMES, I was in summer classes so that I could graduate on time! I was pretty excited to be going into my final year of college as my roommates and I had rented a GREAT house off campus.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
#1 Go for a walk with Ewan
#2 Make a chicken pot pie and freeze it for a later dinner (more on my NEWEST cooking project later- thanks Liz!!!)
#3 Buy milk at Bolton's Farm- not so much fun as it comes in glass and I have to lug 5 heavy glass jugs along with my 21+ lb son!!!(yes- we go through 2 1/2 gallons every 4-5 days!!!!).
#4 MOP the floors- I hate doing this and find that I often procrastinate as long as I can!
#5 Return hubby's clothes to Old Navy.

3. What snack do I enjoy?
Well-I do find almost ALL snacks QUITE enjoyable! But, I would have to say that ANYTHING chocolate will always be a hit with me. I also LOVE guacamole and nachos with cheese- mmmmm- yummy!

4. Some places I have lived:
Doylestown, PA; Grantham, PA; Glenside,PA, Perkasie, PA

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Donate lots to Covenant Presbyterian Church (http://www.covenant-church.org/), Moss Rehab (http://www.einstein.edu/mossrehab/ ) and the Brain Injury Association (http://www.biausa.org/ ). Finish renovating our house- then sell it and buy LOTS of land for my hubby to farm (his dream!) with a big red barn, sheep, chickens, goats, cats, dogs and have a custom home built in the style of an old stone farmhouse! Completely fix up my dad's house for him- just the way he wants it! And for that matter, completely fix up my in-laws home- just the way they want it!

No comments: