I was oh so excited about the "Li'l Squirt baby pool" we purchased for Ewan. Unfortunately, I didn't really think things through prior to buying it. For example, almost 1 year olds really don't like freezing cold water from the hose even on 95+ degree days- apparently, the "baby pool" we got requires constant infusion from the hose- not a good thing. Also, the freezing cold water that squirts up out of the baby pool- tends to really freak the poor little guy out! At first, Ewan seemed to enjoy it, (we had let the water sit in the sun and warm for a few hours, even though it steadily leaked), but once mama got the "great" idea to add more water- fun in the sun quickly turned into not so much fun in the sun. So, apparently, a lesson learned. Hopefully, we will get some use out of this pool in a few years. Meanwhile, we made a special trip to Wal-Mart to get a more age appropriate classic baby pool- we have yet to try it out-hopefully it will be a hit!!!
Initially, Ewan kind of liked it (water still quite warm at this time!)


Sorry, big guy!!!!!!!!!!! (mama just turned on hose- big mistake!)
3 comments:
First of all - his coif looks amazing! is that gel? secondly - great pics and hilarious post! can you just poor warm water from the house in the pool area? it looks like fun from the pics, though!
It is sunscreen- that's right, I forgot a hat, so I thoroughly sprayed his head with sunscreen! It is not a pool in the traditional sense- water actually goes inside it (between the plastic layers) and there are little holes everywhere that it squirts out of- hence the massive leaking when we left in the sun to warm up.
he looks sooooo big! I always can't believe he's younger than Sienna...it's the hair for sure.
Post a Comment