Friday, May 23, 2008

Night Time Cloth

So, I have been wanting to switch Ewan to using cloth diapers at night, but have been afraid to make the switch as a completely different system is necessary. After doing some more research and discussing the options with other cloth diapering moms- we have made the switch!!! And 2 nights in a row- no leaks whatsoever! I have to admit, I had a lot of fun ordering the diapering supplies I need for overnight cloth- and Ewan looks too cute in his new dipes for bedtime!

Now, the next step, cloth in the kitchen (towels, not dipes :)!). . . I have been disgusted by the amount of paper towels that I use in 1 day as well as the amount of garbage we generate and have now decided that we are going to switch to cloth rags for clean-up in the kitchen.

Coming soon. . .pics of Ewan in his too cute new bedtime dipes!

No comments: