Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"I TWO!!!!!"

This post is also a little late as Ewan celebrated his 2nd birthday last week on the 6th! What an amazing 2 years it has been, chock full of ups and downs, as I continue to learn all about the journey that is motherhood. Ewan is walking, running, climbing stairs, jumping, talking up a storm and cracking up his mother and father on a daily basis. He has welcomed a new baby brother and is handling it quite well for a two year old! He loves to hug, kiss and hold Liam, as well as attempt to jump on him and hit him on the head (we are working on this!!). Ewan loves cars, trucks, trains, blocks, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, fishing, jumping, running, talking, dogs, cats, Madison (our neighbor's 2 1/2 year old), Blake, "daddy's friend (Brian)", playing with daddy, playing outside, chocolate (just like his mama!), puzzles, riding in daddy's truck and "fixing" things. His favorite phrase is "I get something" and "I love baby Liam". He has quite the imagination and loves to figure things out- he is quite the thinker.

July 6, 2007

July 6, 2008July 6, 2009Celebrating with daddy!

No comments: